Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Solving the new iPad

Merry Christmas, one and all!!!

For Christmas, my sweet husband got me an iPad!!

So, now I am learning to use it efficiently; the problem is that I learned to type by touch, & it seems as though I am having to relearn how to
type!!!


I wanted this because I thought it would be good for school, but even though I am getting faster, I fear it might be distracting.

I will take it to church tomorrow, & see how I do there - I've downloaded my scriptures & lesson manuals (not games!!!) and also Pages to play with. Wish me luck!

In the mean time - Help! Do YOU Have an iPad that you use for school or work? How do you like it? How do you type? Can it be done well enough to take notes in class?

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom! i know Use this for your scriptures, its iPad specific, and i Love it!! i use it on my PC for institute! :P xoxoxo

    http://ldsscriptures.com/ipad.html

    ReplyDelete