Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Vision

Update:  All of my recipes and cooking posts are migrated into this, Life-Long Learning blog.  Everything in one place!

I woke up this morning, thinking about how to organize my recipes & my cooking plans for the next year.  This blog is a reflection of the inspiration that I received while thinking about it.

Recipes will be listed in whatever order, so look for them via the labels

There will be months of suggestions, together with a shopping list for the whole month.  Since I get my household budget money every 1st of the month, I tend to do most of my grocery shopping then.  Then fill in with fresh fruits & vegetables, dairy, and splurges, as needed.  I find that if I know what my default will be for the next month, I can get most of it well ahead of schedule.

Hopefully, this will evolve into a wonderful resource both for myself and for anyone who finds it!

No comments:

Post a Comment