Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the Future of Education

So, I've been sitting here at my desk, working on expanding the notes I have taken in class, and copying online stuff to a Word file (we'll be traveling this weekend, & out of internet range, & I have to study!!).  I was looking up "Education 2.0" (one of our "Digital Culture" items) and came across this website and the chart he made showing his ideas:


I think it is an AWESOME view of the future!

Cool thoughts, huh?!

As a HomeSchooler, I was always looking for ways to help my kids learn something better - I wish I had taken this class 20 years ago - LoL!  The digital technology we are learning about, the web sites and tools that we are experimenting with, and the world of knowledge that is on the internet can make HomeSchooling in the future a very different thing than the way we did it!

I'll have to play with this stuff, come up with some curriculum ideas from what we are learning and to get them started, and then tell my HomeSchooling friends about it!

This is going to be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment