Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Making this Blog

I have posted on other people's blogs before - even in Blogspot - but I have never been the sole blogger before. This has been quite an experience. I am fascinated with the HTML code that makes spaces, pictures, etc., and have learned to pay attention to them!

This class will be different and unique as I learn to study digitally, rather than the way I always have before. No flash cards, no paper, no endless writing to retain something. I wonder if my brain can be rewired to learn this way as effectively?! I hope so, as I really want a good grade in this class, but also because I find it silly to claim "go paperless" then just print at home what I want!

Ahhhh, the challenge begins!

3 comments:

  1. I have only posted to other people's blogs too, so I'm excited for the new experience of having a blog. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you in the class! Can you enable the RSS feed for your blog? This will allow me to aggregate all of the class blogs. You can do this by:

    1) In Blogger go into your Settings, then choose Site Feed.
    2) In the pulldown to the right of Allow Blog Feeds, choose full or short.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I have done that. What does it do?!

    ReplyDelete