Has blog posts and digital media impacted my learning? I'm not sure yet! I know that I am learning, but how much and how effectively is yet to be seen.
Have I connected with other classmates? Somewhat. Certainly for our Group Labs, where I met Kevin & Jeff - but also, several of my classmates have picked me out of a crowd to ask questions, make comments, or just say "Hi!" I can't help but wonder if that is because I stand out like a sore thumb (because I'm at least as old as their parents), or because they are far better at noticing classmates among the hoards of Cougers wandering around campus than I am. I have met several of my classmates in other classes, and occasionally meet the same people as we cross paths at the same places each week, but I feel it is certainly a skill I need to improve on! But here again, you are probably thinking about connecting digitally, while I am still thinking of face-to-face connectinos.
No comments:
Post a Comment