Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

School is half over!

Tiz the season for midterms, papers to be written, and end-of-semester projects to begin in earnest!  Of the 4 class I am taking this semester, I have projects in 3 of them!  Happily, they all will be group projects, allowing me to get to know my fellow students a little better while delving into some aspect of my studies a little deeper!



My projects also show a wide variety of my classes this semster! 

In my Civilization II class, I don't know yet what my project will be, or who I will get to work with yet.  I believe we will learn this week all the answers to my questions!

In my Geography class, my group will look at Military Bases in North America - my specialty will be the Army, since my sweet husband is in the Army!

In my Understanding Isaiah class, I don't have a group - this is an individual project.  I will be creating a workbook about Isaiah - the man and his writings. 

I think all my projects will be interesting and fun to do - I just wish I had about a year to work on each of them!  Then, I could feel more confident that I am doing a pretty good job!  But I will do my best in the time alloted to me.

I guess I need to get to work quickly!

What projects are you doing this semster?!

No comments:

Post a Comment