There is a show on TV about a guy who takes amazing photos of nature - from the commercials, he treks way back into the off-trail areas to get his shots, uses a tripod, and charges an arm and a leg for his work.
I thought to myself, "I can do that!" Only I have no real interest in trekking off-road. So, with my trusty Sony camera - or even my iPhone, I shoot photos of what I see - usually from the passenger seat of my husband's truck as we go barreling down the freeway! Sometimes, though, I simply stand on our porch and get some awesome shots!
I hope you like some of our work!
This shot, at the top of my blog, was taken while zipping through rush hour traffic on the freeway around Phoenix. I love that you can see the sun rays - it reminds me of the Arizona flag! I took a BUNCH of pics, but this is one of the best:
This is the view off our back porch:
This picture was taken while heading down I-15 - you'll notice that the plants at the bottom of the pic are blurred, as we whiz by!
This ended up as one of my favorites - it is the Colorado River, just as you enter Colorado from the west.
This one is an iPhone pic! We had another beautiful sunrise, and didn't want to take the time to go find our cameras, so we ran outside with our phones and took these pics!
This one was at the National Park near Moab, UT
And now, my pièce de résistance ... lightening across the lake. This was another shot from our front porch!


No comments:
Post a Comment